CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The best show that'll probably get cancelled on me

I love Veronica Mars. I love it soooo much. I'm not a big TV watcher, a lot of it I could take or leave but there's always one or two shows that I'm obsessed with that invariably get cancelled. Right now it's Veronica Mars. So well written. So tightly written. Nothing on this show is carelessly done. Things that seem like throwaway lines or characters turn out to be important. If something seems off, that's because it is, not just because of crappy or careless production or writing. It's a real treat for a mystery fan to watch and absorb and wonder what it all means. Whodunit? Why? Plus the show is really well cast and almost uniformly well-acted. Plus easy on the eyes, not that I'm horrible for drooling over guys that are supposed to be in high school or anything. Last night's episode was awesome, awesome I tell you. Anyway, hopefully more people will start watching it.

0 comments: