CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On Hiatus...

Making it official. I have decided to take some time off from blogging. Well, blogging here, anyway. I'll still be over at The Good Bad and the Unread, as Sybil's newest bitch duckie. How can I resist the lure of the ARC? Lots of cool stuff coming up, so please stop by.



I'll also be continuing my monthly gig at Access Romance: Reader's Gab. Amanda has a post up about Irish romance. Got any recs for her?

Also, debut author, Mark Henry, is giving away a copy of Happy Hour of the Damned (which I reviewed here) at Bam/Dionne Galace's. Go forth and comment. He funny.

So I shall be around, and returning to my regularly scheduled program of lurking and making incoherent comments at other's blogs. See ya'll around the Internets!



Come to The Good Bad and the Unread. Or else face the wrath of the devil duckie.

5 comments:

CindyS said...

You've been recruited! Good for you!

Hope you have some fun on your down time.

CindyS

Unknown said...

You mentioned you're having some down time? How is that possible being a full-time Mom + all the other to-do's you do? :>)

I wish you well in your sabatical.

FYI: I just finished this really wonderful book called A Place To Belong, by first-time author Paul Miller. It's a lot like "How To Kill A Mockingbird". There are a lot of great life lessons. I'm recommending it to all my bookaholic buddies.

Again, enjoy your time off!

Mary :>)

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

WWJD??

Drift Financial Services said...

Good luck & keep writing such awesome content.
Best dental clinic in Faridabad

best child dentist in greater Noida
coaching in Greater Noida for CBSE 9 10 11 12th
Feeling wonderful after reading as such post. Thank you for sharing. Keep going
Virgin Linseed Oil BP
Pure Linseed Oil

Drift Financial Services said...

Best content & valuable as well. Thanks for sharing this content.
Approved Auditor in DAFZA
Approved Auditor in RAKEZ
Approved Auditor in JAFZA
i heard about this blog & get actually whatever i was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
Approved Auditor in DMCC