CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 17, 2006

Grab that Book

Haven't been around much lately, will post more about that some other time, but for now I'll just do this meme that everybody's doing. I'm catching up on the blog hopping, and I've got a book sitting right next to the computer.

Grab That Book

1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next six sentences on your blog along with these instructions.

5. Don't you dare dig around for that "cool" or "intellectual" book on your shelves. (I know you were thinking about it.) Just pick up whatever is closest.

Can you guess my book?

"I'm not going to answer that."
"Why?"
"Because I don't have to. I don't know you, I don't owe you."
"You got to know me pretty damn well last night," he said in a low growl. "And I got to know you very well."

Ooh, I lucked out. Nice and succinct.

5 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

Arrrggghhhh- I suck at these things. I can't guess it either. Maybe a hint :)

Devon said...

Everyone in the blogosphere has read this one, I think. A generally well-loved paranormal.

Devon said...

Nobody yet? I thought this would be easy.

Valeen said...

Not a clue! Sorry. But it sounds interesting. ;)

Devon said...

It's Dark Lover by JR Ward.

I don't know if I'd have guessed it, even though I've read it a thousand times.